Bangor Golf Association
The Bangor Golf Association provides an excellent golfing experience for all of its members. In becoming a BGA Member, you will be able to establish a USGA GHIN Handicap and be eligible for all of our club events and leagues. For the low yearly cost of $45.00 you can be part of the most active golf group in the Greater Bangor Area!
Each year the BGA has exciting club events for you to participate in such as the Member-Member, 3 Ball Tournament, Presidents Cup, Club Championship, Four Ball Championship, the BGA Open and our marquee event - The Member-Guest!
On Wednesday's throughout the season you can also participate in our Men's League. BGA Members can tee off anytime, with anyone, as long as they have another player to verify their scorecard. There are gross and net prizes each week as well as a season long race to accumulate the most points for additional prizes.
Make this the summer you join the Bangor Golf Association and have more fun on the golf course! Stop in the Bangor Muni Pro Shop and join today!
Events and Online Registration
Entry into BGA Events just got more convenient You can still pay in person, but we also now offer online registration through Active for all of our major events. Once you set up your account, you are ready to go! Be sure to register early if you would like to use this option. In order to ensure fields do not overfill, the online portal will close a week prior to the event and you will have to register in person.
Due to the popularity of BGA Events, we have created new policies and procedures to ensure the BMGC Staff can properly administer a quality experience to all players. Some of these new policies may appear to be inconvenient, but they will enable us to manage registrations and complex tournaments more efficiently. With these new policies in place, more time can be spent on the actual event and give you, the player, the best experience possible. Please familiarize yourself with these so you are prepared when it comes time to register for an event
1. All entries must be paid for at the time of registration. This is a MUST.
2. For team events - Partial payments are not excepted. You must pay for the entire team.
3. Online registration will close approximately one week prior to the event. In-person registration closes when the field is full.
4. Small credit card processing fees are paid by the registrant. Pay by cash or check if you wish to avoid these fees.
5. Golf Cars must be paid for in advance for shotgun starts. Example: Member - Member Tournament
6. All participants in BGA open events must have an active GHIN Handicap. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Entries will not be accepted over the phone or via email. Please utilize the proper channels.